Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shine many rays of sunshine to me.

Need to get over it quickly. It isn't fair to start bearing grudges on ppl for things they hvn't done. It also isn't fair to blame time for not stopping for me.

But despite knwing I can't blame anyone/anything, it's hard whn I hv to see that life carries on normally for others. It's a weird feeling, really. I'm lucky I hv friends like Hannah and Ellise, who initiated their help throughout those few days, and friends like Jerelyn, Junhong, Jeryl, Clint, Balya, Daisy and Bibiana whom I'm sure will try their best to help if I ever ask them for anything.

So thank you, guys, for standing by me, for helping to make everything less painful rather than adding on to it. Thanks for spending as much time as possible w/ me, even whn u guys r tired frm work and all. Thanks a million, a trillion. :)

P.S. Also a big thank you to all those who came for the wake. :)

No comments: