Hai. Hi. Hi all. :)
Haven't been updating ever since internship started! Initially it was b/c I was too tired for anything else other than resting. But now I don't even hv the urge to go on the net anymore. Hv been slping much earlier than usual (feeling a lot healthier as a result), bathing earlier, eating lesser, and feeling lesser guilt than before (for wasting electricity on useless things like surfing the web just to kill time).
So I guess I can say that gng for the internship is a good change?
One of the few bad sides to internship is that... I no longer hv time for runs anymore! My first weekend off work was spent resting and playing, and I'm predicting that it's gna stay that way for the next 5 mths. :\ Time is also flying by too quickly. I wake up every morning to work, chill for a couple of hrs after work at hm, and it's work agn the next morning. I feel kind of like a robot.
Thank goodness I get to meet friends every once in a while, thank goodness thr're things to entertain me w/ on Fri and Sat nights, thank goodness I have Suri, thank goodness I have a hm to go back to everyday, thank goodness for everything.
It wld be perfect if my family is whole. You know??
No comments:
Post a Comment