Saturday, April 09, 2011

Needy.

After a bad day and not hving company to forget about whtvr happened, Tumblr-ing really helps. I'm feeling so contented right now I don't hv any complaints anymore. Whtvr happened @ work shall all be forgotten!

Hv been really angst-y for the entire week. Lost my temper so many countless times b/c I'm so greedy I'm expecting more and more out of ppl. I'm kinda afraid that if I continue being like this, I'm gonna push everyone ard me away. But it's hard to control my temper (esp. the past week!!) idk why. I'm blaming it on pms. Heh.

Well, well. I was tweeting about this wknd being terrible and all, but I'm gonna change that. It's up to me to make it awesome (in the midst of self-psyching). Hehe. I need a slpovr with the girlsssssss, can y'all hear me? I want a sour cream and onion popcorn, b&j icecream, movies, and chit-chat slpovr! Let's hv one before Daisy's back (I can't wait) and one after she returns!

Ok that's about it. Work has been smooth 'cept for today, but it's all gonna be fine whn Monday comes. Was busy for the past 3 days b/c cheques need to be processed coming Monday morning and being my first time, I was really slow. :\ But it feels gr8 to be doing smth apart frm filing and almost-senseless data entry.

Gonna go back to Tumblr for a bit more and get started w my periodic report. Hmm let's see, I've alrdy procrastinated for 1hr. Yay.

Bye all, hv a gd wknd!

No comments: