What am I doing, surfing the net at this time when I'm supposed to be in bed and I've yet to bathe? Really need to get to bed asap if not I won't be energised enf for the gathering tmr night and for praying on Saturday morning!
Anyways, I wanted to blog a lil' on my life b/c I hvn't been blogging in proper for the past week! But since there isn't much gng on in my life now, I don't hv much things to write about too.
So, just a short update:
Suri's back in Batam again! Trying hard to ignore the nagging feeling of longing for him to be back soon, and surprisingly I was getting the hang of it--until he contacted me this afternoon. Now I can't wait for him to be back again. (Sigh)
Tmr's another day of sitting at the office desk for 8hrs, and then it's the WEEKEND. I'mma enjoy myself this time round. :)
Can't wait to go visit my brother too. Hehe Love you, bro.
And Happy 56th birthday, papa! (Though you prolly won't see this.) I love my family. <3<3<3
No comments:
Post a Comment