Monday, May 23, 2011

Something cute



Watching Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with Suri coming Wednesday. Still very psyched about it despite hearing many negative comments on the movie. Somehow I just believe that I'll still end up liking the movie, so I'm all set to watch it! <|:D

Next to watch would be Kungfu Panda 2, followed by Hangover 2, X-men First Class (I must watch this b/c it seems really interesting!!!), Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows 2, and whatever else there is. So excited for every one of them. Heh.

Movies aside, today has been good day at work. I was kept busy throughout the whole 8 hrs, busy like a bee. Hehehe. This really motivates me a lot to do better and to be more efficient at work. Feels really good when I managed to accomplish something of gd quality w/in a short time. Makes me feel proud of myself. I've never thought that I'd grow to like working this much, since I've always left work abruptly once I get sick of a job.

Of course there're times when I'm sick of the office job (which is every morning when I try to get up for work). But the satisfaction I get from work is something that I don't get a lot, not even from school. So being an intern sometimes makes me feel more alive than I had ever been.

So excited for Wednesday, I've got a surprise gift! Hehe

Ok not so much of a surprise now that I've let the cat out of the bag. <- Is that how you use this phrase? Hahaha Ok bye.

No comments: