Sunday, September 11, 2011

Such a Smurfin' happy day!

There isn't a need to guess, is there? Yes, I caught The Smurfs this evening & the movie is so smurfin' cute! I know it's gonna get annoying so I'mma stop here. But the smurfs are really cute, esp. Clumsy.

Before that there was my eldest brother's grad ceremony & it's such a scam. $70/pax which includes the seating in the ceremony hall & a buffet lunch (which isn't anything really awesome). But it's such an honour to see my bro wearing the grad robe & hat! Ceremony's at Hilton Hotel, btw!




Just a preview of me in a few years' time. HAHA I was kidding. I don't intend to get a uni deg. I'll prolly be furthering my studies in ACCA.
After smurfin' w/ baby boy we went Cine's Pontian Wanton to have some Wanton Mee. Pretty good!


Shall end of w/ a smurf-filled conv just to irritate you all. Hehe. I know I've been tweeting too much negative things regarding my r/s on twitter recently, but that doesn't mean I'm unhappy. In fact, after getting to know Suri I've been btr than ever. Twitter's just a space for me to channel my unhappiness, which has been increasing rather a lot recently, but it's gonna stop! So don't think too much into it, you guys. I'm smurfin' happy.

Smurfles!

No comments: