First day back in school wasn't that bad at all 'cept that I feel I'm year 1 all over again w/ lesser friends than I've ever had in my entire poly life. Not that I've had many to begin with.. It isnt the same, gng to sch w/o the usual people, but it looks like I'll survive just fine. Mine over matter, mine over matter. I'll just have to think of the end which is so so near now that it's the last semester. :)
Anyways, the weekend had been much of a rollercoster ride for me. Emotions running wild & causing too mch trouble but everything's fine again. Now all I'm thinking abt is Sushi. Can't believe I'm craving for sushi again after hving it so frequently over the past months.
Tmr's the second day in sch w/ only a single lecture. I'm all set on gng for it. It's the last chance I have of getting full attendance afterall!!!! Hahaha :X
No comments:
Post a Comment