
I've been pretty active in home-cooking recently. Well, not exactly cooking, cause a lot of it doesn't require much cooking other than simple boiling of certain ingredients. This week I tried making chicken chop w/ mushroom sauce, along w/ mash potato & baked beans, and also campbell's mushroom potage soup. Sauce was a major failure, but the chicken was quite well-seasoned, so it's good! If I were to try it again I'd probably get chicken thighs, though it's more unhealthy..
The source of all these sudden interest in cooking is none other than Suri, of course. It actually is a good feeling to be able to cook for people, and I enjoy myself really much, though I do complain every once in a while. But still, cooking for him always gives me a sense of achievement, esp. when it turns out really good! It's also the least I can do to reward him for being my pillar of strength most of the time. :)
First week of school went by... And I can't help thinking that there's only 15 weeks more to go. :( Sometimes I feel like it isn't too bad, but Sunday nights are the hardest to psych myself up for school. I'm trying really hard to be responsible, to go for school everyday, to not break promises anymore. I'm really trying, and up till now I'm proud of myself.
Nothing is really ever too hard, anger never last forever, friends in the 'awkward' phase will never remain that way, as long as you keep trying. So I'mma keep trying. Goodnight, I'm going back to IS assignment! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment