Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am not happy.

Plain and simple.

I really wish I can not care. I wish I can put throw it all aside and focus on the positives. But it is so, so hard. And I'm feeling constantly sad, it's eating deeply into me.

You know how people always say that friends are one of the most important ppl to have in anyone's life? It's true. And I've been bothered by issues on friends for the past 3 weeks and I can't take it anymore. It is so depressing to have to cope with my emotions everyday, and people who know me well know that I'm not good at it.

Some might not think that what I'm going through deserves getting me down like this. I have no idea why I'm so affected too, but I am. I wish I can be stronger than this.

There are a few people whom I really care about in my life now. People I want to spend the rest of my life with, people whom I want to understand and who'd try to understand me. I really love these people, but maybe I don't know how to show it. Or maybe I expected too much from them to not be able to react the way anyone should when situations arise.

I can't wait for graduation so I can get my mind away from all of these.

Having a family and a boyfriend isn't enough. Is anything ever enough?

No comments: