Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Graduation is never more enticing..

The killer yet insignificant (only 8%, how retarded is it) audit report is finally submitted. Phew. It kept both Eunice and I up the entire night while our 3 other grp mates went missing. Not that they'd be of much help since what we needed was someone smart to check if we're on track. But honestly, giving sub-standard work and not bothering to edit when ppl asked you to? Not acceptable. Was sleep-deprived and unprepared for tutorials today and had to deal w/ the fact that this particular grp mate was fully-prepared for both tutorials yet not offering to present his answers for tutorial. Pissed me off to the max.

My workload seems to be never-ending. I'd initially thought that after this week things would be better, but this Fri there's a project meeting and work at A&F, and coming Mon is another presentation, along with materials to prepare for the other IS module (only 2 ppl in my grp once again).

I have totally underestimated this semester.

No comments: