The terrible 2 weeks are over!!!!!! I cannot begin to tell you how much I felt like I was gonna die/go into depression/quit school/bla. I'm just glad it's all over. After tmr's presentation and the report on it, and another proj and sales call 2, all assignments for the last sem will be history. And then it's time for end-of-sem exams and tadaa - graduation.
CNY is coming! It's really, really weird b/c I can't feel the festive season at all. The usual CNY songs are exceptionally rare this year, have yet to shop for clothes, no CNY goodies to munch on at home, and just, nothing at all. Even the reunion dinner is gonna be weird. Plus this year I'll be spending a huge part of CNY w/ Suri's extended family over at Balai(?). Gonna have to rush from one destination to another, and that about summarizes my entire CNY holiday.
Before that I've gotta work for the next 2 days at Mr. Punch and sadly missing the opportunity to prepare dinner for Suri on Thur and sending him off at Habour Front on Fri, which were our initial plans. :( Not gonna be able to see him all the way till nxt Mon, which is honestly a torture. Sigh. It's not like we'll get a lot of alone time while we are there, and when we're back I've gotta get back to studying seeing as there's not much time left but I've got so much to catch up on.
I'm also pretty worried about my studies actually! Thinking about all the lessons I'll have to miss coming Wed is pretty depressing. No make-up lecture for AFA to go for. :/ I'll probably have to go for make up tutorials for BComm and Audit too. Y U NO give us 1 more day of CNY holiday?!!
Ok I should get back to my presentation preparation. Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment