Haven't been out for a good meal w/ Suri ever since we started working tgt at the bar. Everyday was just work, have some time to ourselves after work (when he stays over), sleep and wake up for work again the next day. Even on Saturdays. There's simply not much time for anything else b/c we spend so much of it sleeping through the day.. So 2 days ago Suri decided that we are gonna have a buffet lunch before work. Wanted to head to Nihon Mura but realised that they've increased their price from $22.90 to $27 (before gst & svc charge)??? I forgot how much but it's around that figure. We decided on Sakae instead, b/c that place has a good variety of choices at a more affordable price............
Felt really excited b/c it has been a long time since I've had a buffet!!! And a Jap buffet at that!
The curry chicken udon was awesome. Prolly the only good thing to the new buffet menu (will be elaborated later!) Really love their fried tofu too.
But sadly, Sakae has changed their buffet menu to a smaller variety of choices - no more chawanmushi and miso soup!!!! :( while increasing their price from S15.99 to $22.90. After tax is around $30 each, since drinks are not included in the buffet menu. There's no more complementary ice cream anymore too! Sigh. I guess this will be the last time I'll ever patronize Sakae for their buffet. Or anything else, in fact. The meal was so-so, but I am still happy I went for a buffet. Heh.
Suri is enlisting in another 3 and a 1/2 weeks.. I'm not sure how I feel about it since reality hasn't set in yet. But one thing I know for sure is I'm gonna miss him a whole lot since he has been around so much lately.. Thanks for being such a wonderful, caring, more-often-than-not patient and understanding boyfriend. Forgive me for my weird outbursts of anger and annoyance at you. I really love you and I'm trying hard to prove it through actions. Please don't tell me if you can't feel it. :(
Anyways, Happy 1 and a 1/2 year. I love you, so so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment