Wednesday, May 23, 2012
One day after.
Graduation ceremony was ytd. Did I feel anything then? No. I wanted to get it over w/ asap. To me, graduation was 3 months before, right after the last paper. Boy, was I happy then. No more gng to school feeling lonely, no more trying so hard to put up a false front, no more guilt towered ppl who've been gd to me in sch like Eunice and Joey. One day after grad ceremony and I'm feeling all sorts of emotions.. Initially I felt sad, b/c everything's over; campus life, lectures and tutorials in NP, friends whom I've been through poly w/, etc.. And then, when I started looking at pictures ppl uploaded on fb, I got reminded so much of my last semester in poly it's as if I was back to that horrible sem. I've always felt that I didn't have to regret not taking up diploma plus, but look what I've missed out. Last semester w/ my closest friends in poly, not being able to really graduate w/ them even on the last day in school. Ppl say it doesn't make a difference, but yes it does. The time that I didn't get to spend w/ all of u makes a difference, the fact that I felt totally bored and down during graduation ceremony is a difference, the way I didn't feel anything, that is a difference. I'm sad. But it was my mistake to miss the deadline, and hence everything that happened since. I'm sad, b/c I didn't get to hv as much fun as the rest of u in poly. And I'm sad, b/c I won't get another chance to meet new friends in school ever again. So this is why ppl said choices have consequences. And there goes the last day of my poly life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment