Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Of perfume, guitar and purse.

I need to get a job right this instant. Why aren't the companies calling me back??? Damn. :/ I'm so bored these days that I'm starting to feel that life is getting pointless. I could've accepted the Accountstaff job, but the pay is too low. I really shouldn't be getting that since I already have a diploma. Yet, finding an average-paying job now is so hard. I'm so sad and so sick of being unemployed. I don't want to be seen lazing around at home, wasting my time away when time is so precious. I have a dream in mind, but it's still so far away, and if I don't get started soon, it'll continue to stay that far away.

Should I give up my thoughts of studying full-time for a 2 year contract at Chio Lim, where I can gain many skills and experiences? But the traveling time, the people in the firm, the tiredness of studying part-time.. Or should I just continue to wait for a job opportunity?

Decisions, decisions..

On a brighter note, and I really shouldn't be thinking about this now, once I get my first paycheck, I'll get either one of these:

1. Lanvin's Marry Me (Love Edition)
2. Acoustic guitar
3. Braun Buffel's purse

I can't wait!!!! So I need a job, and quick!!!! CONTACT MEEEEEE.

No comments: