Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CNY 2013

I have an entry that was supposed to be posted last week. But throughout the week I just couldn't find time to complete the post. Lol. So here's one before that. (That's a really long & wordy one!)

CNY holidays are over in a blink of an eye. This year, I kinda appreciated CNY a lot more. It calls for family gatherings, meeting up with ppl whom I love but don't really hang out with often. This year, I felt CNY in the air, felt the beginning of another lunar year. It feels awesome. :)

It urges me to make it a point to visit my maternal side family more often. Even just to spend an hr or 2 at my grandpa's place is better than nothing. Afterall, they're the ppl whom I feel really cares for me. And I'd be truly broken when they're no longer around anymore..

I also got to meet up with all of my closer friends this CNY, which has always been something that I look forward to every year. This year's gatherings were as fun as any other, if not more. Met up with the girls on first day of CNY (again) for the yearly movie marathon. Watched The Haunting in Connecticut 1 & 2 tgt. Heh. So much appreciation for this group of girlfriends that I have. I also got to meet up with my poly mates on the second night and gambled through the night with them. Managed to finally grasp the concept behind poker! Now I can't wait for the next round of poker that we're gonna have. Or even black jack for that matter. Hehe.

And how could I forget, STEAMBOAT. Over the years, I've developed some sort of love with steamboat. Just really love the soup and all the ingredients that i can cook in it. And what is CNY w/o steamboat with family & friends! So tonight I finally got to have 1 with my friends. It was a really short session b/c I arrived too late. But it was nice nevertheless.

So yeah. This year's CNY really made me want to appreciate everything I have so much more. It's good to have family & friends with me. I love all of you!!! Goodnight!

No comments: