Hi all. How was your weekend! I've had a pretty good one. One that involves quite a lot of me-time.
On Friday I went Cafe Iguana at Clarke Quay with Ellise's friend, now mine too, for some Mexican dinner & drinks. Pretty love Mexican food! All the guacamole, salsa & tortilla chips, and the quesadilla. Yumsss. Can't wait for more Mexican food in future!
Saturday was spent at home, just floating here & there, but mostly in my room, watching Modern Family, using Facebook, basically just using the laptop that I've started using on a regular basis again after abandoning it for more than 3 months. Lol. It was a pretty good day! All left to myself w/o a lot of nagging and w/o work to be done.
Then comes Sunday, which is today! (Ytd now) Met up with Suri for brunch. I had in mind to check out Five and Dime or Chye Seng Huat Hardware Store, but seeing that Suri just booked out in the morning, I think it might be better to just settle for somewhere that is easier to locate. So we went Kith Cafe! Have been seeing many people patronizing that cafe on Instagram. It was pretty good! I love their Bruschetta! Their King Prawn Linguine was pretty good too. Overall a good brunch. :) Afterwards we went walking around Orchard while waiting for our movie at 1630. Bought myself a black cardigan (finally!!) and then subsequently bought a pair of pumps from Charles & Keith too b/c my sandals broke. :( Finally it was time for the movie, Jack the Giant Slayer. The movie captured my attention throughout so it was pretty awesome. Headed home right after b/c Suri had to book in by 10pm.
A really simple weekend. But so good. Just wished that I'd spared more thought for Suri, who was really tired but I failed to show concern for & instead kept on pestering him on itsy-bitsy AND petty stuff. :(








No comments:
Post a Comment