Hi guys. A short post before turning in for the night.
Results was out today, and boy, was I relieved by what I got! It would have killed me, really, if I'd failed bridging.. Bc.. what was I gonna do then? I'd have to rethink my route. There'll be ppl who would think I'd be wasting my time if I continued on in uol when I can't even pass a bridging test.
The only reason I was worried abt passing was bc I really couldn't tell if I'd done good enough for a pass for my econs paper. But well, since the result is a good one I shan't continue talking abt this!
A year of exemption from uni! Yayyyyyyyyy!!! ; D
On an extremely different note, tonight I'm sleeping with the aircon on (for just a tiny while! Cos I asked my mom to switch it off before she sleeps) I feel that it is such a privilege to have an air-conditioned room. And it reminded me how blessed I am..
Recently I've been very moody & temperamental. I've been treating my closed ones badly. Getting unhappy and being petty over the slightest things. I don't like it but with everything that was going on, it was hard not to take life the hard way.
But it's abt time I do something to my hot-headedness. Don't wna take things for granted anymore.
Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment