Tuesday, October 01, 2013

1st Oct

Three more months to Taiwan!!!

I remember blogging abt having to wait at least another 2 years before I could go tw with Suri, but life works in mysterious ways, doesn't it? Now I only have to wait for another 3 months before embarking on the exciting, thrilling, nerve-racking, wonderful, gastronomical trip with the one person I wanted to be with for my first visit to tw!

I can hardly contain my excitement ever since I started looking into the possible places we could visit and all the street snacks we could gobble down tgt. The weather would be a plus plus to me despite knowing I wouldn't get to do much shopping. But the main point of the trip would be to explore taiwan's night markets, food and it's natural beauty, so the shopping I can leave till the next time!

But before I get too overly-excited, there's still the flight to settle. No flight settled = not confirm plus chop. Arghhhhh. I can't wait!!!

No comments: