I'm going Taiwan again this July so it has got me excited to blog about my Dec trip last year!
It's the winter period in Dec in Taiwan and sometimes it's reaally cold. The cold was enjoyable though and I pretty much enjoyed my entire trip there.
We took Vietnam Airlines there with a transition in Ho Chi Minh because that's the cheapest ticket we could find during that period! To be honest, initially I was really doubtful about the airline, but I read the reviews and all said it is a popular airline for domestic travelling in Vietnam! So we booked it and I think it is pretty awesome! No additional charges for baggage check-ins and in-flight meals. I am the type of person who gets super, super excited at in-flight meals, and even if they taste bad I'll still say they're good, so I was really happy about it. Heh heh.
Travelling to the airport. :D
Happy me at the airport because I was finally gonna have a break from work after those horrible months.
Hello Spongebob at the airport!
Boarded our plane!
Pretty clear blue sky. :)))
Our first in-flight meal was served! I got the chow mein and it taste pretty good. Heh heh. As I've said, all airplane food taste good to me.
After about 1.5 hrs (I think), we reached Ho Chi Minh for our airport transfer! It was my first time doing so.
Getting to the plane via bus. Also my first time!
Boarding! Feels like we are those VIP boarding our private jet-plane hahahaha *thinking too much*
We caught a fantastic sunset while on our second flight. It was so pretty but too bad the window was too dirty for more good pictures.
Second in-flight meal. Hehe. Had fish with rice this time. It was good. The salad at the side was good too. Anyway, Suri just had to order a different meal from mine. On the first flight he got rice because I wanted the noodle, then this time round he chose to have noodles instead of rice. And it's not because he wants to try both!! I guess he just don't want to have the same. >:|
Upon reaching TW. :))))))) Look at the beautiful night lights!
Annnnnnnd we finally reached Taoyuan International Airport!!!The super cold weather finally made Suri excited for this trip. We bought our bus tickets from the counters and rushed to catch the bus because it was pretty late already.
Our bus! It was big and comfortable. And being there with Suri keeps me feeling safe.
Map of the bus stops.
This is how the bus looks like inside. Clean and comfortable.
This is us while searching for our hotel. IT WAS FREEZING COLD. And being the stupid person that I am I didn't bring or wear any long pants, so I was shivering pretty badly. In this picture I was wearing short denim shorts and knee length socks. Thought it wouldn't be this cold. :(
Christmas lights along the way.
After much searching and finally succumbing to cabbing, we reached our hotel. It was comfy, bright, clean and cozy. :D Was a pretty good room imo.
Clean and bright toilet!
After settling down a bit we went out to see if there were any food to buy. There wasn't many night stalls there in Banqiao.
In the end we got these! Lu wei from the stall in the above picture, drinks and cup noodle from 7-11.
That ends our first day! Just lots of travelling due to the long flight from Sg. Shall continue soon!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment