Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What?!
It's only the second day of term3? O.O


Arghh. I feel so bloody tired every morning once i enter the classroom.
If you have been noticing, you'd have seen me yawning a thousand times during the past two days lah. Haha.
I just couldn't stop myself from yawning and keep my eyes from watering!
I'm really very, very, VERY tired you know. Well i think you do lar.


Sorry ah. I know i've been complaining about this for some time now.
But you see, i really think the teachers have gone overboard this time round.
Or maybe they've always been treating the sec3s like this, which is terribly mean.
What's with all the projects lah. Tsk.
They'll never understand how we feel unless they ARE us, man.
They'll just think that whatever we're doing now is not half as difficult as what they are doing.
Which is really ridiculous, but i'm too lazy to explain why it is so.
So, yeah.


I know blogging about all these has no use or whatsoever..
But i'm happy so i blog what i want okay.


________


Sectionals made me feel super lousy today! ><
I don't know if you people noticed, but i kinda freaked out at that time.
Couldn't think of any warm-ups which are effective for practising support!
And yeah, my mind was completely blank lah.
I'm very, very sorry, and i promise that sectionals in future will be much better than this one.(:


Yup, that's all.
It's time for you to sleep, and time for me to catch up on my hmwk
And there goes my sleeping time again. =/


BYE!

No comments: