HELLLLOO.
I know it's been quite a while since i last posted.
But nahhh, wasn't that busy with schoolwork. In fact, i think i spent an even lesser amount of time on that for the past few weeks.
I dont know what the hell i've been doing, so dont ask me. I just know that i'm slacking like shit now. =/
Anyway, don't see the need to update cause there's nothing big going on for me right now, unless you consider ndp rehearsals to be extremely exciting or whatever, which i don't really think so. (;
And then, my class just kinda skipped the teachers' day auditions today. I personally think there's no point in going for the audition cause we can't possibly get in just by singing more than words lah. We'll just embarrass ourselves in front of the teachers. (:
Yeah so.. i'm quite glad we didn't go. haha.
Okay, back to Eng compre! sian..
SUSU! <--- sims language for goodbye. XD
I think i quite like trigonometry. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment