I'm changing my blogskin soon! (:
Gonna like, add some colours to my blog cause it looks really dull with the white background and all. My cousin said it looks like a blog for the dead..
But anyway, i thought it's time for some changes lah. Cannot always stick to the old stuff ya know. (;
School was surprisingly alright today! Lessons weren't as boring as what i've always been expecting on thursdays. In fact, the lessons were all quite interesting actually.(: And i think this afternoon's rememdial was the very first time that almost the whole class was concentrating on their compre.. It was reaaaaallly very quiet. I think i'll need some time getting use to it if this continues. which i know will definitely not. haha.
Oh. And,
THERE'S FULL DRESS REHEARSAL TMR FOR NDP!!! ):
Tsk.
I'm not looking forward to it, man. I'm really not.
I think it's quite dumb for choir members to change into our costumes and all just for a few short mins of singing lah. It's not as if we've done a drastic change to our appearance, costumes or whatever..
So, how does it matter if we just apear in the usual school uniform for the rehearsal?!
UHMM OKAYYE. I dont wanna keep complaining. Now i'm gonna post about something nice, something which makes me happy. Hahaha.
Alrighttttt.
I think i'm starting to like choir practices more & more now! Kinda like back to the past. :D
Since the very first practice after the current sec3s have taken over choir, i've been dreading it week after week. I dont know if it's some psychological problem or what lah, but i just didn't like attending choir practices. haha.
But now, things are getting better, and i'm getting the hang of it already.
Soo, no worries, no worries! I'll work even harder from now onwards.(x
Life is all about enjoying every moment we can when we're singing, man!
But singing reminds me of MrLow and the fact that he's leaving in a few weeks time.
I'm gonna miss him so much..
but i hope he'll gain much more while he's at London, and then come to Singapore to be an even better conductor. (:
I'll gladly try to if you're even willing to let me.
What you're doing right now is not helping at all, you know..
No comments:
Post a Comment