HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
It's 16.07.07.
Happiest day so far, despite feeling uber tired for no reason at all. Haaaaa(;
Why?
I'm not gonna tell ya.
But you'll know soon. And that's if you have the brain to think.
Hehs.
Anyway, i went home feeling pissed.
I dont know why..
But it was probably because i was feeling REALLY tired.
I was practically dragging myself back home. Haha.
Feeling much, much better now. (:
Therefore, i'm gonna start doing my homework!
- Geog chapt 11
- Chinese compo
- Many other stuff
Haaaaa.
I hate hmwk. Kns.
_________
Caught Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on 14thjuly!
It wasn't that nice, cause i think the movie isn't long enough for such a long story plot.
The whole show was a little too vague for me.
It's like, people who didn't read the book version won't really understand the show, i think.
So those people'll probably be confused or whatever lah.
"But the company was nice though."(:
So, the conclusion is, i won't mind watching any boring shows as long as the company's good.
Hahahahahaaa.
Good night, my friends! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment