'UPDATE!'
Ay c'mon lor, i stopped blogging for a few days only leh!
And it's not as if a lot of people read my posts.
Hahahaha. So, blog for what!
Okay, i know i said that blogging was fun.
But that's when you have many things to share to the world mah!
And right now, i think i have. :D
Watched Transformers a few days back!
As what everyone else is saying, the show's nice lah. (:
Reeeaaaaaally. I lie to you for what.
I think the robots are damn 伟大. Sacrifice to save humans know!
So, go watch it if you havent!
And if you were turn off by the cartoon version, then fret not, the movie is way better. (:
Caught Mr Bean's holiday too.
But, it wasnt as nice as what i'd been expecting. ><
Dont watch it if you dont like lame stuff. haha.
Next movie on the list, HARRY POTTER! :D
I wonder how it is like. And i'm wondering if it'll bore me. Hahaha.
12thJuly!
__________
Ohhhh Emm Geeeeee!
I cant seem to finish doing my hmwk.
And they're piling up reaaally fast!
我会加油的。你也要!
Then we shall get good progress award for eoy! LRS.
I think there's choir tmr.
I hope i dont pull out my hair due to exasperation. Hahahaa.
Shall remain positive now since there's nothing else can i do..
><
And take care Nana!
I can't survive without you and you know that. :D
Chatting makes me smile. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment