Sunday, August 12, 2007

10th Aug 2007!


That day was filled with much emotions for me. It started off pretty well, happy and all. Then..
well, it doesn't sound as if i'm gonna say i remained happy right? haa.


Caught Rush Hour 3 in the morning over at Causeway Point. (:
I like the cinema over there. The seats are comfortable, screen is BIG and the air-condition is just right. Rush Hour is quite a nice movie actually. I'm gonna watch Rush Hour 1 & 2 soon. I know you're gonna say i'm slow lah.
Tsk.


ANYWAY.


Went to Changi airport after that to send Mr Low off to San Francisco. Shed a few tears here and there when he's finally getting up the plane.. Wasn't that emotional lah, cause we've already expected this day to come a few months before. I'm glad we've had a farewell party especially for him. At least he knows that we cherish everything that he'd done for us. (:


Good luck, Mr Low!




__________





OH YEAH!
I went to watch Secret again yesterday night. XD I still think it's damn nice lah.
Jay's my idol. HAA.
路小雨:是厉害~
叶湘伦:(imitating 小雨) 是厉害~
Hahahahahaa. CUTE RIGHT!














这是个不能说的秘密. XD

No comments: