The last time i used a computer was sooooooo long ago! I'm missing it like hell, man. Which is why i'm making use of this time at my cousin's house to blog. Haha.
I miss blogging!
Just gonna highlight certain stuff which are going on during the past few weeks when i'm away from the comp. :D
RIGHT. Anyone went to watch the fireworks at Marina Bay the previous weekend? I think it was close to fabulous. Haa. Dont know about the Europe one, but yeah, China's one wasn't that bad lah. Are you wondering why i said it was CLOSE TO fab? Cause i think there're many other better ones out there.. And the only reason why i enjoyed it so much was because of the people whom i went with on that day.
Missed having fun with you people! :D
I think it's very natural to get high when you all are around. Lots of laughter and joy. The night was filled with much screamings and shoutings. We got real high & crazy, you see. XD
Ziming: AHH. WO BEI SHAO DAO LIAO.
Jerelyn: WOAH. MERLION GOT WATER LEH.
Hahahaha. Those made me laugh like sai, i tell you.
I enjoyed that day a lot. Thank you all! :D
NEXT!
CIP at Toa Payoh on the 20th of Aug.
Felt both happy and sad while we were going from houses to houses, delivering dinner for the elderly staying there. It makes me feel that i'm really fortunate to have a proper family who takes good care of me whether they're constantly nagging or whatever. Those elderly staying there.. they're like, alone. Most of their houses are dark, without proper furnitures, and i bet some don't even have lights that are working. But it's not like they're given a choice, you know?
And well, I was glad that we helped in some way, even if it's just bringing dinner for them. It's a really very good feeling when we see the smiles on their faces. (:
_________
Now for some choir stuff. (:
We're gonna have a Europe trip next year! Omgomgomgomg. Are you excited?! I bet you are lah, dont lie. I was damn happy when i heard this piece of news. CSS choir is finally going for a trip that is not in Malaysia after such a longgggggggggg time! :D
But the thing is, i'm not even sure if my parents allow me to go. I hope they will, cause i think it'll be a very worthy trip. Eight days to Europe for 2000 bucks. What more can you ask for, man? Haa. Guess i'll have to try everything i can to persuade them. (:
Oh and, we're also gonna have a concert on the 28th of Feb next year! The theme's gonna be Retro if i'm not wrong. Gonna learn around 20 songs from now until then. :D
SEE LAH SEE LAH, now i'm getting excited again!
I hope there'll be very, very nice songs coming up. Songs like Luluk Lumbu and Janger. And i hope choir will live up to its standards.
Must jiayou, CSS Choir!
To those who are not exactly happy with certain matters right now, i really dont know what to say or do, but it's time we try working with each other yea? Just put all the unhappy stuff behind us. One cannot succeed just by oneself, you know? How can we improve if all of us dislike one another? If we really want the best for us, and if we dont wanna disappoint anyone, then please, can we work together as a choir? You might be thinking that i'm just crapping, but that's seriously how i feel. I really want us to succeed. I want Mr Low to feel proud of us. Do you understand?
I don't want to feel helpless, but that's exactly how i'm feeling right now.
I don't like it at all, man.
=/
Okay, end of emo-ing.
Take care people! I'll bet it'll be quite some time until i blog the next time round.
So yeah, SUSU!
No comments:
Post a Comment