NAH, HERE'S THE UPDATE.
but it's gonna be a short one. :D
If you're wondering what's going on in my life now, and why i haven't been updating regularly, then go ask the people who're always with me and people who knows me well enough. (:
I'm lazy to type them all out. Haaa.
Just gonna say that life's great, though not perfect. Had many petty thoughts going through my mind these few days, but yeah, it's time to put them down. I dont wanna be a petty person. :D
See, i'm more matured now. (not like SOMEBODY.) hehs.
Oh yeah, i think i wanna go jian fei. Haha!
Not gonna take pills or do anything as crazy as that. I wanna go exercise when i have the time, man! Tsk, you're an idiot if you're laughing at me now.. (I dont friend you ah!) Hahaha. Okay, just ignore that. (:
________
It's time to save money!
OKAY BYE. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment