I'm back again!
But yeah, it's only for today as usual. haa
EOYs are coming you know you know!
I think i'm rather prepared actually. With the exception of the two irritating subjects, EMA and AMA. I dont know what i'm gonna do about Amath lah. Even getting a tutor now wont help. It's only one more week to friggin eoy! =/ I think the most i can do is try to pass. No matter how difficult it's gonna be. I dont wanna drop this subject. (yet)
Days without choir practices feel so much better now. As in, more relaxed. But dont get the wrong idea, i still miss choir practices a lot! I miss singing the songs that we're learning now and that nervous feeling i always get when MrKwei is around. Hahaa. I think, it's time to bring life back to our current choir once eoys are over, and get ready for the Europe trip! I dont care, man. I'm definitely going. :D Which gives me more reason to start mugging for eoys now!
Oh yeah, I'm proud to say that i've been kinda revising chem during this weekend. Apart from now lah. Cause you see, I haven't been using the computer lately, and the temptation is too big to resist. Haha. I'll be back to mugging soon!
Take care, people!
I can't wait for the freedom that i'll get after eoy! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment