Hi everyone, I've decided not to show the video already. Don't think you all will be interested anyway.
Yea, it's saturday again.
Had choir practice just now. I thought it was much better than the two practices previously.. Those were... ugh.
Very disgusting.
I'm really glad it's better now. Don't want to carry on feeling bad about not singing and teaching well. Haha
I look forward to the day when everyone from alto section can remember what they're suppose sing; not relying on others.
I look forward to the day when we can all use the proper techniques and live up to our previous standards.
I look forward to the day when I'm VERY sure that our concert next year will turn out well.
I look forward to the day when MrLow comes back and see all of us doing well.
I don't wanna feel like I've failed to do my part. =/
But will those happen?
___________
Happy 4 months minus one day!
I'm glad I have you with me.(:
No comments:
Post a Comment