Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This has been a super long holiday.
Super long and busy. ):


I've yet to have a week of holidays with no school activities or whatsoever.
I'm dead tired and sian. Seriously.


I'm tired of getting out of my house and heading to school just for a 2hour choir practice!
Arghhhhhhhhhh.
I'm not complaining though. I'm happy to be in choir for now. If ya get what I mean. :D


Talking about this reminds me of Christmas Tropicana, which is just a day away!
OmgOmgOmgOmg.
I'm excited, nervous, happy and dreading that concert all at the same time. Hahahaha


I really, really have no regrets joining this concert thingy.
Reason being:
1. I've met an uber nice friend, Nabillah, over there. :D She's a crazy girl, really.
2. I've learnt many nice christmas carols, which are rather different from the usual jingle bells.
3. I've learnt so many things from the members over there. Their way of singing, teaching & yadahs..


Well, guess all these have to end sooner or later.. But I do hope I'll be a part of this Chorale in future.(:


Anddddddddd,
I WANNA WATCH ENCHANTED! >:(
Heard from so many people that it's really worth watching this show. But I'm currently having some financial problems over here. Apparently I've spent too much money this holiday for certain unimportant but nevetheless necessary stuff. hehs.
Whatever, I'm still gonna watch. XD


Schedule for remaining 'holiday'!
1st dec - Christmas Tropicana!
2nd dec - SiglapSouthCC Open house.
3rd dec - Com meeting over at Cavin's.
6th-7th dec - 2/5 camping day! Hahahaha
14th dec - Some bbq gathering.
18th dec - Committee training sai.
19th dec - CSSchoir day camp.
22nd dec - Sec4 farewell.


The free remaining days are saved for homework, gathering with friends, and gathering with the com to prepare for the 2 day camps. Then it'll be the start of the terrible 2008. =/


There's no time left for work afterall. Hahaa.


You're such a special and cute hubby.

No comments: