Sunday, December 02, 2007

HEYHEYHEYHEY.


Christmas Tropicana is over! :D:D
I'm glad it turned out really well. Was thinking that something bad's gonna happen while I'm onstage. Like falling down while getting up the stage or fainting because of nervousness. Hahahaha


Kinda miss singing with the Vocal Consort, but I'm still not interested in joining right now.(: But I'll definitely join after Os. Cause I think we're still quite young for this Chorale. Quite difficult to fit in. Haha. But that's just my opinion yea.


Anyways, went for lunch with Bibiana, Hannah and Ellise at V8 Cafe yesterday. Ate Grilled Chicken Chop over there. Wouldn't say that it was really worth the money, but it was nice catching up with the rest again before Ellise fly off to Taiwan for her band trip. :D


Bought a kaleidoscope while I was there too. It's pretty pretty! And it costs only $3! Hahaa


Bye! Enjoy your hols.

No comments: