AHHHHHH, so fucked up.
Seriously. But whatever.
I just wanna know what happened. I just wanna know why no one initiated any sort of 'talks' or whateveryoucallit. Nahhh, I don't want this outcome. But guess no one can do anything.
So, we've decided to let all these pass and get on with what we're suppose to do. I really wish we can work this out tgt. It's the last, why not do it well & successful for everyone? I'm sure that's what you guys want too. It's just the hardwork and planning that all of us dread.
Yeah, that's what I think anyway.
The rest of today was enjoyable. (: Just need to hurry up and finish the deco on Monday.
Please turn up yea. Then at least we can settle all that we still have to do.
Please don't be unhappy with whoever you're unhappy with. We can settle it, can we not?
Yep anyway, I think I had too much cheese today. Starting to feel a lil queasy. ): Pastamania at CCK was a bit of a disappointment.. Pukes.
And, I can't wait to have money and shop soon.
I love shopping, but at the same time, I dislike it too. Makes me poor. =/
shades!greyshorts!FBT!tees!dress!shoes!Necklace!
$$$
No comments:
Post a Comment