Friday, December 07, 2007

Okay, I've got the suddenn urge to plan my shopping list for CNY.
So here goes-


- shades!!!!!!!!!!!
- dress
- a new pair of shoes; heels or not doesn't matter. XD
- couple of tees
- denim skirt!
- many earstuds
- belts & necklaces if possible.


I'm already aiming for this Bambi necklace from one of the blogshops that i've been to. I really wanna get that cause it costs only $12! But I thought now isn't the time to buy that, so yea, I hope it won't be out of stock by the time I can get it.


AND HOR, I'm definitely not gonna work this holiday. No time, no time! Times like this I really hate being part of the ----- ---. Take up so much of my precious time and braincells, man.


Tsk


But yea, that's my CNY shopping list. Haha.

No comments: