Merry Christmas, my dears! (:
You guys should catch Alvin and the Chipmunks with your friends or whoever if you haven't. Go watch it during these 12days of christmas if you don't have a life at home yea! Like, if your family doesn't celebrates joyous festivals like 圣诞节。:D Cause mine doesn't, and I had a fun time watching that movie, followed by shopping at Bugis street on th 24th of Dec with my dearest. (:
I think Alvin and the Chipmunks is one of the nicest cartoon-y movies that I've ever watched. The songs sung by the 3 chipmunks are seriously damn cute. Makes me wna listen to them over and over again. The storyplot's not bad too. So I guess it's really worth the money to go for this movie. I'd rate it 4.5/5. :D
GO WATCH OKAY.
And then I realised after that day, that blogshopping isn't really the best way to get clothes. Though it might be a more convenient way as compared to going all the way to a particular place and trying to look for nice clothes in many, many different shops.. But you get the drift yea? It's not good to get addicted on blogshopping.
Didn't manage to get stuff like clothes or wdv, but a very generous person bought me 3 pairs of earstuds and a white patent belt. Haha, guess who that person is!
To you, thank you many, many for accompanying me on that day yea. I really appreciate everything that you've done for me.(: Really, really.
And lastly, hope the rest of you'll enjoy yourselves before the start of another school year yea! Woohooo, let's all be nerds next year! Hahahaahahaa
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
No comments:
Post a Comment