Hey guys. :D
It's year 2008 already. Started off with dreading the new school year and complaining about it almost every minute I spent for the remaining of year 2007. Haha
First day wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be. Spent a whole day in school without my BFF, man! Awwwwwwwww. Hahahahaha. Okay lah, it was still rather normal a day actually. Didn't do much for that day. Got to know new subject teachers and went for some annual presentation from Mrs Teo, which I'm sure she'll repeat on the next assembly for the Sec1s..
It's O level year this year. Gna have a study camp soon. Haha, I think it's damn lame, but it's not for me to decide whether I have to go or not. So yah, main thing is to concentrate on studying now. :D Being damn serious for the first time in my life okay. Have decided to aim for a JC, so I'm not gna drop Amath for now. (:
Man, I'm so proud of myself at the moment. I think I kinda have an aim or something like that. At least it's something that I can start off with. I'm gna really study this year. No more slacking!
Alright, maybe like once a week yah. ><
I love my friends. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment