Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's been one week since school reopen! D:D:D:


School's been fun, boring, tiring, hectic, stress, stress, stress, and all the other feelings that you get when you're still studying in a Sec school. But I no longer have that feeling of dread when I need to get up for school, so I guess things are still going on well for me. (:


Homework is piling up high already, man. That's freaking sad cause we seriously don't get to slack anymore. Haaa. Been sleeping rather late for the past 3 days, having the need to wake up in the middle of the night to finish up homework.


Tsk, tsk.
I feel like slacking already, but there's still this urge to continue with school work and continue listening to all the teachers. Ahmygod I sound nerdy. Hahahahahaa
But I've really been concentrating in class ya know. I even got a new pair of specs so that I can see better. (:


No actually I got that pair of specs cause I lost my old one. XD It's time to change anyway. Have been looking forward to changing my specs since last year.


_________


Chang made me think about my future again. I MAY be dropping Amath afterall.
But it depends lah. :D


There's choir prac tomorrow! Preparing for the coming concert right now.. Feeling a lil insecure cause we still don't sound very nice and the conductor is not helping much.
SO, I really don't know what the hell to expect for the concert.


Gonna have to get some retro outfit for it! Woohooo, time for shopping. HAHA


BACK TO CHINESE HOMEWORK!

No comments: