Hey you, yah I'm referring to you, small boy. (:
I know you think you're Miss Popular/Little President/whatever you call yourself. I just wna tell you that whoever you think you are, you really do not rule the world.
So can I beg you to please stop your freaking childish actions? Cause I've had enough of them and I do not wna spend 2 to 3 hours every friday trying to bear with it.
What's with trying to take up someone else's job when you're always not present and you do not know every single thing?
What's with bitching about everyone that you hate behind their backs?
What's with whining to people, and screaming PRAWN SPICY so many times, in front of so many people?
Aww, man. Listing all these out just make me wna puke in front of you even more..
You know, I actually do not wna waste my blog's space blogging about this.. But you've been on my nerves damn a lot lately. I really do not understand why you're being such an irritant.
-Sigh-
I feel so sad for you cause you're such a moron.
I don't care what the rest of you think about this post, but believe me, I really dislike posting all these things about someone that I've actually been on quite good terms with just one year ago.. But enough is enough. I can't stand all the stares that you all give, all the backstabbing and complaints.
I hate all these just as much as you guys love it.
Bye fonging bitches.
No comments:
Post a Comment