Ummm, what should I blog about?
I think I've lost the blogging sense after so many weeks of not using the computer. Haa. But I guess I should just blog a little about yesterday's concert yea. (:
C'est La Vie 2008 is over! I personally felt that we did much much much better than usual.. And I could sense that everyone was more focused than usual too. It was a great night, really. After what all of us had been through (disputes, backstabs, bitching about people and yadahs), I'm really glad we stood up as a choir at the very last moment and made ourselves proud, and perhaps made those people who thinks that choir's the gayest cca ever, feel even a little impressed.
It's a night that'll be etched in my heart for as long as I live. All the smiles, encouragement, and nervousness. It's a great feeling to be on-stage with you guys. I swear I sung my lungs out, smiled my widest, and did my best along with the rest of you.
And I'm glad that some of the seniors are back to watch us. (:
I don't know what you all have been hearing, but from my side, things are settled, and they're fine now. CSS choir is still a big family, and it'll always be.
We'll definitely work harder together, and we'll continue to make Mr Low feel proud of us.
To the rest of the choir, I love you guys and I'm gna miss singing with all of you damn a lot.
Go go go, Alto section! :D
_________
Happy Belated Birthday to CAVIN NG & ELLISE LIM!
and uhh,
happy leap year to the rest of you people.. Hahahahahahahaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment