Saturday, March 08, 2008

07-03-08 Last day of choir practice.


It's quite a relief, really. Being able to step down so much earlier than all the previous batches of sec4s, so that we can focus more on our studies. But at the same time, it's so.. heartbreaking to leave the choir, just a week after C'est La Vie 08.


I'll miss everyone, especially the Altos, the committee, and the sops who were standing right opposite me. It's so hard to imagine that I'll no longer stand in that U formation every tuesdays and fridays with so many other choir peers, to stop going for comm meetings and to accept the fact that I'll no longer be able to lead the Altos..


The past year was really hell for me. Failing many subjects over and over again, coping with neverending disputes in choir (yes i know, some are my fault) and teaching my section together with pearlyn when I really no nothing about rhythm and notes. Haha. But those are really good experiences and I'm glad I went through them with my fellow altos.(:
I really love each and everyone of you like mad okay!


But then, reality tells me that it's really time to stop thinking about CCA for just this remaining 8 months, and to start mugging like hell. I'm really gna make use of that 20hrs in school during the march hols to do some serious revision. Then perhaps I'll stop failing 5 out of 8 subjects. =/


By the first prelim, I swear I won't fail a single subject cause I'll put studies as my main priority now.(:


Take care, my dears.

No comments: