Monday, March 17, 2008

HI EVERYONE, I THINK MY BLOG'S PATHETIC.


Sorry about that first comment, but I'm seriously wondering why I even bother to blog when I don't think anyone (except maybe a few) cares about my life. Haha
Pathetic, eh?


March hols came and went, and even after I swear I'm gna put more effort into my two weakest subjects, I've still got tons of emath and amath topics that I'm unsure of and I don't freakin' have any tuition! D:
Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttts.


I just spent my March hols doing stuff that I know I'm already okay in, leaving out ama, ema and chem. What an idiot right.


I'm regretting. Tsk.


But no matter what, I've never done so much hmwk (in just a week) before in my whole 15 years of existence and I'm damn proud of myself. HEH.


OKAY. I'm gna prepare some delicious food later. Hahahahaha


Tomorrow's MEEPOK'S birthday!! XD

No comments: