Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Okay, the silence of my blog is finally getting to me. Haha. I shall just blog a little so that the date won't be stuck at somewhere in the middle of March. :D


The next big thing in line for me and some other people would Songfest08! It'll be held next mon but unfortunately many won't get to be there cause they'll be having their oh-so-fun science remedials. heh heh heh.


It's freaking May already, man! It's just another five months to Os. I'm so tired that I wish Os would be tomorrow so that we can just get it over and done with. Haa. But no such luck, eh? It's time practice, remedials. homework, tests, tests and more tests everyday.


It's damn tiring okay. I really respect those people who can study continuously every single day. You guys rock, cause I'm dying from trying to finish all my homeworkSSSSSS everyday.


And all that boringness from doing homework is probably what motivated me to blog something. Haha


Happy 3rd year, bonks!
Love neos as much as how Ellise Lim love that stupid pose. Hahahahaha!

No comments: