Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's time to blog again!


My birthday's been long over, but just wna thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday on 13th june, 12am onwards. (:


It makes me feel really bad each year on my birthday cause I'll realise that there're so many people who remembers my birthday, and even give me presents, when I don't even remember theirs. And that's probably the reason why I don't like my brithday. Haha


BUT, I don't mind celebrating with friends and BOYFRIEND on my birthday, when there's no presents involved. XD Maybe a birthday card will do la. HEH.


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


ANYWAY, on my birthday itself, I spent a really great day with my cutest hubby (HAHA) at Sentosa, and Vivo City. :D It was a superb day, I tell ya.


Got a tan with him after spending 3 hours lying on the beach and playing around in the sea over there. (: He's the best person to be with if I wna go to beach for suntan. XD
AND,
WE ORDERED DRINKS & ICECREAM AT RIDICULUS PRICES. tsktsktsk. But I got a souvenier from the icecream shop! It looks cool okay.


Then we went for a DA4 CAN1 at Sakae for lunch. Felt damn bloated after eating all those that we ordered. And it made me feel like some rich person who doesn't give a shit about how much she spends. :x Which is kinda like the first time for me la.


Well, I guess it's okay once in a while. ;D


Caught Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian afterwards. It's almost as nice as the previous one in my opinion. There're more fighting scenes in this sequel, which doesn't really appeal to me as much as the more fairytale-like story plot in the first one. Haha. But it nice and worth watching cause the lion's damn damn handsome, and the small girl became prettier! XD


My day ended with neoprint-taking at cck. LOL. It was FUNNY okay. We look damn stupid la, but whatever. haha. Other than that, we also got two cute-looking banana soft toys from some machine at the arcade. (:


I absolutely loved that day.
Thank you my dear, for giving me such a wonderful time, and making me feel so blessed & loved. I miss the time we spend together on that day a lot, a lot. And thanks for all the effort you've put in for me, the birthday card, the birthday song and everything else since we got together almost one year ago. Thank you, you're the best boyfriend anyone can ever have. Really. (:
-
-
-
-

I know you love me damn a lot.
I love you too. (:

No comments: