Sunday, June 08, 2008

Okay, okay. No more middle of May!


It's been an not-so-very productive holiday up till now. I feel like I'm not doing enough yet. ): I've still got freaking many topics to revise before end of june hols and I realise we've only got two more pathetic weeks before end of holidays.


It's a shit feeling, really. Knowing that you probably wont have enough time to finish studying before all the prelims and exams starts appearing in front of you, yet you dont wna be an all-time geek.
Oh, man.


Haha, I apologise for starting my post on examinations, but yeah, it's nice to just let everything out once in a while. Furthermore, it has been damn long since I've even touched the computer!!




Makes me feel so proud of myself. :D




ANYWAY, what motivated me the most to blog something is the choir (supposed) sec1 orientation camp 08! :D Though I dont think we should name it that since everyone in the present choir knows each other already.




It was totally fun. Totally, totally.

I think it's one of the camps that I've enjoyed most. :D




It's really, really hard to make a camp go smoothly, believe me. I think it shows that the comm has got potential to really improve the choir. Go for it, comm!


Choir feels like a family again. I'm glad. (:

No comments: