I hope some people from choir will get to read this, but it's rather unlikely la, seeing that I don't update much on regular basis. Well anyway, just an encouragement for you guys on the upcoming competition no matter if you all see it or not.
to ALTO: you girls + guys (not forgetting XD) are fabulous singers okay! Present your full potential along with the other sections, and try try try to be very confident onstage. Always have confidence in your choir mates, and don't be afraid to be the first one to sing out cause if everyone believes in each other, there'll always be someone else who'll sing along with you. (:
to THE REST OF THE CHOIR: I heard the recordings of the Suzhou group on Bibiana's blog, and i think you guys are great.(: Just remember to make music, to feel the music; the emotions in it. And please be really attentive onstage and shine shine shine okay!
Love you all dearly. It makes me wna join you guys on this trip too. Haha!
Enjoy yourself, CSS choir! We'll all be in Singapore cheering you guys on. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment