Hi, it's very, very late at night already. But since the laptop's switched on, it wouldn't hurt to blog a lil', would it? XD
I've changed the blogskin! Tried changing the other time, but the thing was kinda screwed up, and being quite a html idiot, I didn't know how to solve it, and so I only managed to change it now. Hahaa
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE (minus 2 days)!
Watched almost the whole of the National day parade on tv. It was quite alright lah. I'm especially proud of the Singapore during the National pledge and National Anthem. (x To see almost everyone sing with enthusiasm was super nice. Imagine you were a tourist and you see all these in Singapore. Lol, i would be very amazed.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It finally hit me after Prelim 1 that there isn't much time left to waste away anymore. It's really scary, to know that there are so many more things to study in such a short time. I'm gna die if i don't get a least a 17 for L1R5 for Prelim 2.
So I'm gna mug now.
Bye friends. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment