): Everytime I got reminded of Chinese O level, I feel like dyingggg..
I NEED TO RETAKE IT, MAN.
Walao, sian. =/
I think it has smth to do with paper2. But whatever it is, I'm gna have to retake at the end of the year. And thinking about having to write bao zhang bao daos again makes me wna dieeeeeeeee. Tsk.
What the hell happened, man. Can someone let me know??
Anyway, English Oral was over last Friday.
It was a whole lot better than Prelim oral, that much I'm sure of.. But I think I kinda screwed up the conversation. I chose Mac Ritchie Reservoir to talk about, without even knowing that there's a Treetop walk over there. Kns!
But no matter how good or bad I did, I think I've tried my best, and this is the only time that I went for English oral without feeling nervous. (Thanks baobao! :D) It was so much easier to talk without feeling scared. haha
-
-
-
-
-
Let us await for the results. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment