Though the pay isn't very high, and there's a high possibility that it's gna be damn tiring, I dont mind at all as long as I get paid. XD
I'm working as a retail assistant at ntuc fairprice. Lol. The retail assistant thing sounds better than it actually is lah. It's basically some checking and packing of stocks.
Thanks to Rayson indirectly, I got introduced to the agency, Equator, along with baobao, hannah, junhong and chingjun. And I think that the best agency that I've been to. Very efficient. (:
So, job starts on Mon, and I'm really wondering how it'll be like. Haha
Anyway, I was about to change my blogskin already, but I dont know how the hell I am supposed to do it using this mac laptop. It's really getting on my nerves. I cant do so many things with this laptop!! ):
Okay, now it's time to check on niuniu and koniu on pet society! :D
Bye guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment