Choir has gone off to Batam for Jubilate III. Dunno if I spelt that correctly or not, but nevermind. HAHA. Hope that they'll enjoy their trip before the torturous SYF 2009. Jiayou CSS Choir! I'm so sorry I wasnt there to send you guys off, but I think it's rather weird cause I havent been gng back frequently unlike the rest of the seniors.. For that, I'm sorry. ):
Well anyway, tonight was supposedly my first night of job, but ahh well, it's probably better that I didnt go. Cause even my bro cant stand doing the banquet thing. But that's another whole different story lah.
So now, it's back to job searching and I'm getting so uber tired of it. ):
It's like a never-ending thing. And the worse thing is, I totally have zero dollars for Jan, which is the chalet month. Oh god. =/
January: 4/4 chalet, choir chalet and 2/5 chalet all at once!!
Hmmm.. Someone save me! I'm desperate for a job.
):
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment