Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hi all, you guys should really catch Ip Man (pronounced as Eep Mun, not I.P. Man) if you haven't. It's a freaking nice show, I'm telling you. It's not just about fighting, and girls will like it too.
So go and watch! Very worth the money. :D

Alright, hi everyone again! :D
My life's pretty routine-y now. Have to work almost every single day, so I can't really escape from the NTUC at Bukit Timah to go out with friends, or do anything fun right now. ):
Hmm, but it's better already. Like, at least I don't dread going to work as much as compared to when I just started working. Probably it's because I know what is expected of me when I'm there, or probably because I know more people (aunties) there now, so at least I can talk to them just a little bit. haha
Okay, so working is not that bad afterall la. But studying is definitely better, I think. Lol.

And then, I just realised that Secondary school is reopening in just a few more days. I was really, really shocked when I read it from someone's blog. Haha. I didn't expect holidays to be over so soon.. It seems like holidays is gna last forever for me. ><
But well, good luck to the Sec4s next year. You guys are gna have a blast of a year. Loads of worksheets to do, lots of mugging to do! :D:D:D

Okay, it's time to prepare for work! Bye everyone!


No comments: