Okay, I take back my words from the previous post. My job's not getting less sian, it's getting more and more sian, but I have no idea why.
Well, not exactly can't, but, come to think of it, I'm supposed to inform the agency and NTUC that I'm quitting, 2 weeks before the actual day, and if I do it now, I'll most probably be able to quit at around the end of the month. So what's the point of quitting then? I'll have my pay deducted at an hourly rate too if I really do quit.
So.. It's back to working till the end of this month. =/
Chinese New Year is reaching, but it's gna be so damn boring that I can only think of the word sian when I think about those few days..
It doesn't help that I'll have to deal with my relatives when they ask about my O level results. I'll most probably say "It's not your business right?" if my results are poor. Hahahahaha
Which brings me back to this point, O LEVEL RESULTS IS GNA BE RELEASED ON MONDAY.
=/
I don't understand what I'm feeling..
On one hand, I can't wait for Monday, cause I can't stand this suspense anymore. And on the other hand, I only want to know my results if they are at least near my expectations.
But I really have this strong bad feeling that I'll cry when the results are released. Cry, because it won't be good. Cry because I regretted my almost entire two years.
Shit, man.
Okay, I shan't depress any of you guys reading this any further.
Let's move on to 4/4.08 chalet! :D
Those few days were awesome. It has a different feeling compared to the two years that I've spent in 4/4. I don't know how to put those feeling into words. All I can say is, I didn't expect myself to miss this chalet at all. But right now, I found myself reminiscing and trying to recall whatever I've done during the whole 3 days 2 nights chalet.
I can't believe I'm feeling this right now. Haha
I'm gna miss you guys so much.
Bye everyone. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment